3.23.2010

Make your MARK.

So since I love being a mark. Rep soooo much, I plan on posting pictures/tutorials of looks I do using my mark. products. I have been a mark.Representative for about 5 months now and I absolutely love it!


In case you didn't know, mark. is the sister brand to Avon, but designed for a younger demographic (about 15+). mark. offers glamorous makeup, luxurious skincare, stylish accessories and apparel, and alluring fragrances at extremely affordable prices...its the best way to look great and stand out.


Here is a list of my own personal mark. collection and my honest opinions about each product (bust out a snack,you might be here a while ;)

EYES:
i-mark (eyeshadows): These are great! They last forever and don't crease throughout the day!!

-Glitterati- Very shimmery/sparkly silver..goes really well over deep colors.
-Corset- Shimmery black...a MUST for going out for a night on the town!
-Luvstruck- Hot pink! Looks great blended with Corset!
-Saucy- Deep purple with very subtle shiimmery pink reflects
-Nomadic- Very shimmery/sparkly gold..LOVE IT
-Rebel- Matte white with very subtle lavender reflects
-Minx- My everyday color (JUST hit the bottom of the container and Ive had it over a year!!!!)..a very pretty shimery mauvy/taupy pink..a tough one to describe..GORGEOUS though!
-Bondi Beach (only available in the Flip for it in Sydney) - Deep bronzy brown color..similar to Gioia
-Tiki- Medium bronzy brown..looks great paired with Minx in the crease of your lid!
-Piccadilly- Dark matte purple..I like to pair it with London Bridge
-London Bridge- A mix between silver and taupe..gorgeouuuussss!

**I keep all my eyeshadows in the mini and mezzo custom color palettes :)



OTHER EYE PRODUCTS...
-Eyemarker in Java-- Very creamy brown eyeliner that lasts all day!

-Make it big lash plumping mascara in Raven

-On the edge liquid eyeliner in Nefertiti (discontinued)-- It was SO PRETTY!
It was dark green with gold reflects.Goes on smoothly and lasts all day! 

-Mini Mark It Stick Hook Up Stick for Eyes in Green Opal-- I use this creamy stick eyeshadow as a base so my other shadows will stick...its very light and shimmery ♥ 


LIPS:
-Sydney Smooch, Adelaide, Aussie Kiss and Down Under-- All four are only available in the FLip for It in Sydney. Sydney Smooch is a lipcolor that is medium brown, Adelaide is a lipcolor that is more of a bronzy tan color, Aussie Kiss is a gloss that is metallic gold,and Down Under is a gloss that is deep brown/pink!

-Proper Kiss, Watermelon, West End Pout, Queenie-- All four are only available in the Flip for It in Londa.
Proper Kiss is a lipcolor that is a dark nude shade, Watermelon is a rose lipcolor with gold shimmer, West End Pout is a lighter nude gloss, and Queenie is a dark plum gloss with shimmer.

-Juice Gems in Fig-- Very shiney and sparkly light brown color..somewhat sticky but I still love to put it over lip color! 

-Juice Gems in Honeydew-- TASTES SO GOOD! LOL..a light pink with hotter pink shimmer.

-Glow Baby Glow in Pink Crush- Sparkly hot pink gloss..less sticky than the Juice Gems.

-Pro Gloss Plumping Lip Shine in Swank-- Pretty medium pink color..its supposed to plump lips but apparently works better on some people than others.

-Lip Shimmery Gloss Pot in Shimmering Shell (discontinued)-- I dont really know the real name of this product because I got it as a gift before I was a rep but its SOOO beautiful!! Non sticky shimmering pink/gold gloss..looks amazing paired with Fig Juice Gem!!

BATH AND BODY:
-Berry Grand Super Exfoliating Beads-- A deep exfoliating scrub made with pomegranate and cranberry seeds..works realllllly well!!! A little goes a long way!!

-Mark. Santuary Shower Gel and Moisture Milk in Chocolate Orchid--EASILY one of my favorite products!! Smells absolutely DELICIOUS!!!


CHEEKS:
-After Glo- A shimmery pink blush...I wear it everyday paired with bronzer!

-Sunlove Glo- A peachy blush perfect for Fall!!!

-Cameo Glo- Very neutral blush


FACE:
-Get Bright Hook up Highlighter-- A pearly oil free highlighting liquid..works really well..just wish I got it in a shade lighter because during fall and winter I am WHITE! lol.

-Mist Opportunity Multi-tasking Refresher-- I loveeeee this product! Its for your face and it really does refresh your skin!! It has antioxidants in it too :)

-See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer-- All Natural ingreidiants (which I LOVE)! Has light reflectors in it so it it "brightens" your skin :)
-Get A Tint Tinted Moisturizer Lotion SPF 15 -- Im currently using this as my foundation and it works great!! 
-Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder in Pro Glow-- Works well..kind of wish I got it in Pro Golden but I still love this stuff..I use it everyday!



FASHION:
-Beach Coverup/Sundress in Olive (sold out)-- Super cute, has a faux wood embellishment on chest, very flowy and has pockets.. yay!


HAIR:
-Mega Volume Next Day Spray-- I use this the day in-between washes..smells good and absorbs oil at the roots so they get a little boost!

-Salon Straight Pre-Style Protector- A MUST if you use a straightening iron or curling iron a regular basis.
-Mega Volume Root Lifting Spray With Soothing Geranium-- I use this when I want to vamp up my famous POOF! lol it works really well lifting the roots to give a toooon more volume!

ACCESSORIES:
-Go with the Pro Mini Brush Kit- AMAZING and portable! Comes with 5 brushes.
-Super Pro Brush Case- A good sized metallic gold brush case...holds of them perfectly!
-Foundation Brush-- I dont know what I would do without this now..blends my makeup perfectly.

HOW DO MY CUSTOMERS LIKE IT?

One of my good friends purchased the entire foundation collection (Speedway concealer, foundation, powder and bronzer) and she LOVES IT!! I was so happy because she is used to using MAC products (verrrry $$$!). She was shocked she got so much for so little money! A
llloooot of my gal pals have been buying mark. makeup, apparel and accessories from me and they just LOVE it (which of course I love hehe). Im so glad they are happy with their purchases!!!


Look for more mark. makeup reviews and tutorials in the future! 

Bonsoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment