6.25.2010

He finally put a ring on it :)

Yep, I'm engaged! After 5 years of dating I get the pleasure of marrying my best friend :)

THE STORY
Ryan was very low-key about the proposal, which I would prefer anyways. We went out to lunch and did a little shopping (well, I did a lil shopping lol). After we got back to the house he said he was way ahead of his bills so he wanted to go out somewhere nice to eat. I figured maybe this was it and he was going to propose at dinner, but NOPE! He caught me off guard and proposed to me in the middle of our bedroom after complaining that we had nothing to celebrate at dinner. He said he was so nervous that he couldnt speak after he said my name. After my happy freakout he said "So do I get an answer?" and I reminded him that he actually hadn't asked me anything yet lol..so then he said "Will you marry me?" YES YES YES!!  <3 JUNE 23, 2010 <3 BEST.DAY.EVER! 


THE RING
My perfectly colorless princess cut engagement ring!


No comments:

Post a Comment